Woman’s Month Competition
Paradise Africa Distribution And Africa Rising Music Conference announce Women’s Month competition
Paradise Africa Distribution along with Africa Rising Music Conference is backing five South African women artists, producers and managers as a way of marking Women’s Month this August.
The competition is part of Paradise Africas mission to provide a dynamic gateway for independent South African artists to showcase their music on a global scale. Producers, singers, songwriters, groups and managers or label owners who are currently looking for a distribution partner or label for their music are invited to submit their demos (or their artists demos) via this form.
The winners of the Paradise Women’s Month competition will receive:
- Professional mastering by Berlin-based studio partner Black Head Studios.
- Creation of artwork and social media assets used to promote the release.
- The backing of a professional team and label structure to plan and execute the release of your music globally with proper shop marketing.
- A&R Feedback from label managers based in Paradise’s San Francisco, Johannesburg and Berlin offices.
- One lucky artist will be presented with a label deal from Paradise Sound System
- One lucky artist will get Plugging for their single to all SA radio stations
- Each off the 5 artists / managers will receive R1000 spend for the promotion of the music across social platforms
Interested artists, producers and managers must fill in the form as well as promote their current release or previous work online, tagging Paradise Africa. PSS’s A&R teams will announce the winners 31 August 2020.